Python 3 Programming Language
02/02/2020 09:00 to 02/06/2020 15:00 (Asia/Muscat)
What is Python
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language.
Python interpreters are available for many operating systems. A global community of programmers develops and maintains CPython, an open-source reference implementation.
A non-profit organization, the Python Software Foundation, manages and directs resources for Python and CPython development.
Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicate that Python is the next "Big Thing" and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
This course is designed for those wishing to learn the Python programming language. The emphasis is on the Python language, the core libraries, as well as on the selection of the best and most useful libraries developed by the Python community. Python drives businesses and is used by scientists all over the world – it is one of the most popular programming languages.
The course can be delivered using the latest Python version 3.x with practical exercises making use of the full power.
● Introduction to Python
● Pythonic Programming
● Python Data Types
● Python Program flow Control
● Python Functions, Modules and Packages
● Python String, List and Dictionary Manipulations
● Python File Operations
● Python Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
● Python Exception Handling
● Python Database Interaction
- Write Python scripts, unite test code
- Understand different types of Machine Learning problems and related data
- Learn Program object-oriented applications
- Package and deliver Python packages
The following individuals can take the Python Certification Training Course:
- Beginners who are completely new to the programming field
- Programmers who wish to switch languages
- Python programmers who wish to enhance their scale